Atypical accommodations in cabins in Alsace
The atypical wooden huts are a unique creation of the Campsite Les Castors. The huts, their furniture and beds were handcrafted with wood from the nearby Vosges Mountains. They have been furnished and decorated with two goals: a flashback into our childhood fairy tales and to reconnect with the pleasures of Nature. To complete its Nature and Atypical collection, our team at the Campsite Les Castors always goes the extra mile and find new ideas, just for you!
Atypical accommodations at the Campsite Les Castors in Alsace
- lthe Wooden Hut of Hansel for 4 people ;
- the Wooden Hut of Gretel for 4 people ;
- the Wooden Hut of the Lumberjack for 6 people ;
- the Witch's hut for 2 adults and 1 child.
- Ariel Floating Cabin for 4 people
- Robin des Bois Hanging Cabin 4 people
- 1 individual or common covered terrace ;