Atypical accommodations in cabins in Alsace
The atypical wooden huts are a unique creation of the Campsite Les Castors. The huts, their furniture and beds were handcrafted with wood from the nearby Vosges Mountains. They have been furnished and decorated with two goals: a flashback into our childhood fairy tales and to reconnect with the pleasures of Nature. To complete its Nature and Atypical collection, our team at the Campsite Les Castors always goes the extra mile and find new ideas, just for you!
The Wooden Hut Robin Hood is an atypical cabin thought and designed to be suspended in the trees and to offer you an original concept. This cabin is unique in Alsace and in France.
And our last one, unique in Alsace, the Floating Hut Ariel.
Atypical accommodations at the Campsite Les Castors in Alsace
- lthe Wooden Hut of Hansel for 4 people ;
- the Wooden Hut of Gretel for 4 people ;
- the Wooden Hut of the Lumberjack for 6 people ;
- the Wooden Hut of the Witch – the Gingerbread House – for 3 people.
They are equipped with:
- 1 bedroom area ;
- 1 kitchen area and an all-in-one living room ;
- 1 individual or common covered terrace ;
- 1 common showers and toilets building has been especially built for these huts about 10 meters away ;
- 1 common stone oven is at your disposal as well as individual barbecues.